At Adexchange Media we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our website visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time, so please review this Policy regularly to be sure you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
1. In running and maintaining our website we may collect, store and use the following data about you:
Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data;
Information (including your Personal Information) that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
We may use session cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
What we do with the information we gather
1. We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information to provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- In the event that we sell any business or asset, to the buyer;
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information;
- In connection with any legal proceedings; or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
3. Security. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Adexchange Media Limited is registered in England and Wales, Company Registration 4344957.Registered Office: 202 Grangewood House, Oakwood Hill, Loughton, Essex, IG10 3TZ
T: 0345 260 8060 © 2014 Adexchange Media Ltd